How to Apply:
All applicants must complete and submit an online application.
The following materials comprise a complete Arctic Initiative application:
- Application form
- Statement of purpose (three to five pages)
- Bibliography (up to three pages; for a research application)
- Curriculum vitae (up to six pages)
- Letters of recommendation (three)
- Letter of invitation (recommended but not required)
- Language Proficiency Evaluation
- Applications must be submitted on or before February 2, 2014.
- Fulbright Canada will conduct a preliminary review, and will nominate candidates for consideration to the Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES).
- The review committee, convened by the CIES, will consider all nominated applications from all countries and produce a final list of recommended candidates.
- Candidates recommended for an award by the CIES review committee must then be approved by the J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board (FSB).
- Candidates will be notified of their application's status in April 2015