Program activities will commence in June 2014 and conclude in May 2016. All grantees are expected to attend three seminar group meetings, complete a research visit to the U.S. for two to three months and maintain ongoing virtual communication with fellow grantees and lead scholars. The research visit must be completed prior to March 2016.
- August 2014 – First Group Meeting and Orientation
- June 2015 – Mid-year Group Meeting
- May 2016 - Final Group Meeting
- Scholars will receive funding in the amount of USD $35,000 for grantees only.
- Accommodations and meals for all group meetings will be covered separately.
- Grants will also include limited accident and sickness benefits.