Please join Fulbright Canada and the University of Washington on January 26th, 2016 for a day of events celebrating their collaboration on Arctic issues.
- Dr. Michael Hawes CEO, Fulbright Canada
- Mr. Tony Penikett, 2013-14 UW Canada Fulbright Chair in Arctic Studies, Mediator and Visiting Professor at Simon Fraser University
- Dr. Sari Graben, 2012-13 UW Canada Fulbright Chair in Arctic Studies, Assistant Professor, Law and Business, Ted Rogers School of Business Management, Ryerson University
- Dr. Heather Nicol, 2015-16 UW Canada Fulbright Chair in Arctic Studies, Professor, Department of Geography, Trent University
- Dr. Andrew Stuhl, Fulbright Chair in North American Integration, 2015-2016, - Assistant Professor, Environmental Studies, Bucknell University
- Dr. Vincent Gallucci & Dr. Nadine Fabbi, Canadian Studies Centre, Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies, University of Washington, Seattle
The event will include the students from the Task Force on the Arctic Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies, University of Washington.
Please RSVP by January 20, 2016 at https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/fulbright-canada-arctic-visiting-chairs-symposium-public-tickets-20572947239
The Canada Fulbright Visiting Chair in Arctic Studies at the University of Washington (UW) is supported by the UW Office of Global Affairs, the Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies, Social Sciences Division, College of Arts and Sciences, College of the Environment, and the Foundation for Educational Exchange Between Canada and the United States of America, Ottawa. The Canadian Studies Center, Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies, serves as the hosting unit for the Canada Fulbright Chair.